Saturday, February 26, 2011

February

SMILE!


Parker and Dad hanging out!




Parker wanted to share Brandon's breakfast. Brandon very willingly shared!





Grandma T playing war with the boys.


Well, it's February and I've done one post for each month so far. I will work hard to continue building a habit.
Brandon and Parker love to go to Grandma's house, because she is always willing to run around and play games with them. Brandon likes to play with Grandpa too, Brandon always makes Grandpa go downstairs and play Monsters with him.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big your boys are and how cute your mom is, playing war with them!

Melanie Allen said...

Super fun!! I LOVE your new year's resolution! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Crockett Motor Works (CMW) said...

Awesome! I am also trying to do the same. At least once a month. It is so fun to see your boys growing up. We would love to have you guys anytime.
Love Bart and Cheryl