Alright! I have realized that I really am NOT good at this blogging thing. I have decided that I am making a resolution to update my blog once a month for the rest of the year. That only makes it 12 for the whole year. This way I can get into the habit, and maybe even get to where I update more frequently than that. Really anything will be better than I have been doing, so here is to a new beginning.
![]() |
| Brandon's birthday! He had a very Batman & Robin birthday. His current obsession. Parker joined in on the fun when blowing out candles....so much spit....gross! |
![]() |
| My super cute boys! |
![]() |
| Way back when the leaves were falling instead of snow. Brandon and Parker had a blast throwing and playing in them. |
![]() | ||||
| Sledding with my family at Constitution Park! |
![]() |
| Our frosting extravaganza! We decorated this gingerbread house for a family activity just before Christmas. It was so much fun. Brandon and Parker both loved decorating their own gingerbread men. |
![]() | |
| Crockett Family Reunion 2010! |
![]() |
| My little Photographer. Brandon got a hold of the camera and he took LOTS of pictures! |
![]() |
| Hanging out at a park in Salt Lake with Mell and her kids! It was sooo hot! The kids got to play in this water that ran around the park. |
![]() |
| Labor Day at Moon Lake with Ben's Family. Ben was able to borrow some kayaks from his work, but boy was it a chilly day for going out on the lake. It was lots of fun though. |
![]() |
| Parker and Heaton hanging out together. Parker loves it when Heaton gets to come over and play, Heaton likes it too, depending on how nice Parker is to him. |
![]() |
| Peter Parker? no just Parker! Parker found Brandon's Spider-Man mask and had a lot of fun wearing it. |
![]() |
| This year Ben helped coach football and Nate played, so we spent a lot of time at football games this fall. |
![]() |
| My super heroes and their pet bat! Brandon wanted to be Lego Robin for Halloween, so naturally he wanted Ben to be Lego Batman. |

















2 comments:
super cute pictures! i like your new years resolution. i'm also glad to see that you have salvaged some pictures from the dreadful hands of nate.
Yay!!! I can't wait for more! I've unofficially been trying to post once a month too! I decided to wait for V-day this month. Can't wait to see you again! We're coming down a few times over the summer for reunions and stuff- we'll have to see if we can plan something.
Post a Comment