Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday "2" Parker!!

I can't believe that Parker turned 2 already. I also can't believe that I actually missed my March post. I thought I posted this already, but apparently my mind posted it without telling my body that it needed to post it too. Parker is a special little guy who has brought a lot of joy to our family. He is a loving, caring little rugrat, who is also very much a little bully. Hopefully he will grow out of the latter. We love this little guy and are so glad he is part of our family.
Birthday card from Grandma & Grandpa Roberts!

Grandpa Roberts reading the birthday card to him.

Parker and Grandma Roberts having a laugh together!


He loves Thomas.

Parker wouldn't throw any trash on the floor. He just kept handing it to Grandpa Pugh.

Parker LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES Basketballs. Here was Ben and my attempt at a basketball cake!





Teeing up!



Grandpa & Grandma Pugh got Parker & Brandon kites. Parker was trying to catch it.


Crystal got Parker a basketball. He Loved it.

Parker passing/chucking the ball for Crystal to catch.

0 comments: