Finally our new addition has arrived in our family. Parker was born Mar. 19th at 12:30am. He weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 22 1/4 inches long. He has quite a bit of light brown hair and has massive hands and skis for feet. He has already brought great joy into our home. We are so glad to have added him to our little family. Brandon has really enjoyed being with him for the small amount of time he has been able to be here. Our good friends Kim and Brandon (Big B.) watched Little B. for the night and Kim is helping watch him today so we can catch up on some much needed sleep. Here are some of the pictures we have so far, more to come as life goes on.










Sunday Funday
12 years ago




6 comments:
WAHOO! Congrats! He's a cutie, and I LOVE the name Parker! How are you feeling? How is Brandon doing with the new addition? I"m so excited for you, I love newborns, they bring so much love into your home!
He is beautiful! congratulations and I hope the transition to two babies is a smooth one.
p.s. This is lacey. My sister was just here for a visit and I didn't realize I was still logged in as her.
He is so sweet! I am so glad he is here! It's going to be fun getting to know him! We love you guys!
congrats! he's beautiful and you look really good too. ;) we're very happy for you guys. two children can really keep you on your toes and wear you out but it's so much fun too. good luck with everything! i know you can handle it. :)
So glad things are good and he is here. Wow, he was a big baby. I can't get over the length! He is so cute. I also really like the name Parker. CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment