Not too long ago Brandon and I were at my mom's and I was putting him down for a nap in the spare room. I needed to change his diaper and realized I didn't have one downstairs with me, so I told Brandon to wait there and I'd run get a diaper. I came back down and he was nowhere to be seen. I noticed where he was and left the room as quietly as I could holding back my laughter to run upstairs and grab the camera. When I came back downstairs I took a picture and then said, "Where's Brandon?" He poked his head out from under the pillow. He is so silly sometimes. We love him to death!!!
Sunday Funday
12 years ago




4 comments:
That is way cute. I'm glad you included the second picture because I didn't notice his back on the bed!
10 days Deb! You ready? Bet Brandon is excited. Good luck!
haha! I remember when you showed me that when I was visiting. He's so funny. :)
thats so cute! its amazing how fun they are. how old is your boy now? mine is just three and a half months ans hes doing things that amaze me all the time
I've been thinking about you...Brandon is so fun,just like his mama. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment