When Ben's brother Ryan got home from his mission we went to the airport to pick him up. Beforehand we went to the zoo. It was nice and cold and snowy during the beginning, but warmed up a little as the day went on. Brandon's favorite animal lately is a "neck" or Giraffe. He knows they are called giraffes but prefers the name "neck". This face is awesome!
The Leopard is the most reliable animal for us. It is always there pacing the window and Brandon loves it. He chased it back and forth for quite awhile.
Sunday Funday
12 years ago




8 comments:
Brandon cracks me up. He is such a cutie.
It was fun to see you guys on Sunday...can't wait to see your second cute kid!
Brandon is such a cutie! I wish I had 1/10th his energy though.
Yeah Brandon has plenty of energy. If only we could harness it all.
That face is awesome! Oh, and I love that I could see your belly (briefly) in that clip.
Holy cow you are close! Any contractions yet?
hey this is bens cosin kira, i made me own blogspot-check it out
http://kyleandkiravolle.blogspot.com/
just wanted to say hi and you have such a cute son!
How fun. I'm excited to take Brielle to the zoo this summer. I think it will be fun. Let us know about your baby! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment