Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Parker!


My niece, Caitlin, wanted to come and see Parker so bad! So she rode out with my Mom Friday then went back home with Eric Saturday. She was so cute with him. Parker is doing well. He had his first real bath the other day after his umbilical cord came off. He enjoyed it for awhile, until Emily decided to take some pictures and then it wasn't fun anymore ;)
We love our new baby boy!!

5 comments:

Brittainey said...

He looks like a cutie! Can't wait to come and see him.

Melanie Allen said...

Deb,He's just perfect! It was awesome to talk to you the other day. Love ya tons Bella!

Woodbury Clan said...

Congrats on a cute baby boy! I also have a boy born in March but he just turned two. It's a good time to have a baby. I found your blog through Emily's, which has been passed around the Angus clan. Hope all is going well and that older brother loves his little brother.--Your (dad's) cousin, Kara

brit said...

HI-- I didn't know you had a blog. Thanks for writing me.

Sharene said...

Congratulations Deb. He is adorable. Kids are the best aren't they? A lot of work, but fun!! So I have a favor to ask. My dad is retiring and I would like to get everyone that I can to write down something about him, whether they had him as a teacher or knew him separately. My goal is 1000 people so if you will please write something and then forward onto everyone you have stayed in contact with from high school or your siblings as well as ask them to do the same, I would greatly appreciate it! Just e-mail me any thoughts, memories or well wishes at sharenew@hotmail.com. Thanks Deb!