Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged!?!?!

Well darn the luck, I have been Tagged...

A) Four places I visit over and over:
1. My Mom's
2. Provo
3. Salt Lake City
4. Walmart

B) Four people who email me (regularly):
1. Mell
2. Amy
3. ???
4. ????

C) Four places I like to eat:
1. Canton City
2. Ruby Tuesday
3. Subway
4. Olive Garden

D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. San Diego
2. Mexico
3. Europe
4. Where I'm at isn't actually too bad, I'm at a KOA in Cedar City with Ben

E) Four TV shows I would watch over and over:
1. Blue's clues (I'm getting attached, since Brandon likes it so much)
2. The Office
3. Criminal Minds
4. The Mole

F) Four People I'm tagging:
I'm ending this tag right here! ;)

1 comments:

Adam VT said...

Hey Deb, this is Adam your old friend from Roosevelt/Logan. I was bored and started googling old friends to see if there was anything on the web about them and found your blog. I tell you it is tough finding people when you don't know their married name. I enjoyed reading about your life and your family. Cute kid. Later.