Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun "Weekend"




Monday night we went to a Blaze arena football game. Who knew football could be played inside in the same place where the Jazz play?! It was a lot of fun. The game didn't start until about 8:00 and so we were unsure whether or not to take Brandon with us, but he loved it! He probably likes football so much, because last year Ben coached football and we went to almost every game. He got so excited that he would get really big eyes, clap his hands really fast and grin really big. He also liked eating the popcorn, which he started out eating one at a time, but eventually would take big handfuls. He was so much fun to watch.


The next day we went down to my sister Emily's house and got to see her new baby. While we were there Brandon had a blast playing with their dog Willis. He had a kitty on a string and would pull it around and growl while the dog would chase him and yank the kitty away. Brandon thought it was so funny. He even tried to hide it (in plain sight) from Willis and when Willis would "find" it Brandon would laugh.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

That does sound like a fun weekend! Brandon is so cute and getting so big!

Sharene said...

Mike has wanted to go to a blaze game. I still Brielle is still too young to go though. I'm glad Brandon had fun. That is great that you got to see Emily's baby. She is so cute and so is Brandon.

Kael and Katy said...

Hey your blog is so cute! I found yours off of Emilys! I'm so excited!! How are you? It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago, and your little guy is so cute! I don't think I saw him at your Mom's when I was there! Hope you have a great day!!