Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Time Flies


Brandon on his first day in the world. November 1, 2006 (and his tired mom & dad).

I was thinking the other day about how fast time really goes by. It feels like just yesterday that I was giving birth to our cute "little" boy, but in fact yesterday I was actually at his 18 month Dr.'s appointment. He weight 7 lbs 4 oz when he was born and now weighs almost 27 lbs. I remember being so excited to meet my special wonderful little boy, who has not disappointed in that aspect at all. He is so cute and is always wanting to learn something and be grown up right now. It was definitely hard work, but well worth the results. Here is how much he has grown in the last 18 months. Life is GRAND!!

5 comments:

Brittainey said...

Brandon's such a cutie! We sure do miss being able to see him. Hopefully gas prices will go down and we can come visit.

Emily said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I also can't believe that he is 18 months old... time really does fly! Love ya!

Andrea said...

Ummm...was the mohawk pic from when I was out there? Cute pics!

Pughs said...

Yeah the Mohawk pic was from when you were at our house!

Sharene said...

Deb - I got your blog off of Emily's, who was on Shell's. I hope that you don't mind I added it to my blog so I can check up on you guys. Your little boy is adorable! Time certainly does fly. I can't believe Brielle is 7 months old tomorrow! Just in case you don't have our blog, it is:
www.mikeandsharene.blogspot.com