Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Intimidation

Well all I can say is that every time I come to this site I think of how long it has been since I have written and just how long it might take me to catch up; I hurry and click away hoping that maybe it will update itself. Sadly my blog never updates itself, and I am left with the daunting task of completing it all alone.
So here I am, finally deciding that I should face my blog head on. I will push my way through the treacherous task by starting with a bunch of collages from the past little while. I will have to continue to work on posting some more fun pictures between August and now. (I mean, really, AUGUST?? What was I thinking?).
Enjoy the picture update!









5 comments:

Tamaran said...

Cute pictures. Good update. Your boys are getting so big! I love pics of Brandon with the cape.

brit said...

Nice to hear from you again. Glad you are having fun!

Kael and Katy said...

Your boys are getting so big, and they are so cute! :)

Melanie Allen said...

go you Deb! Way to face the update headon! hehe. Awesome pictures! I can't believe how big Parker is!!! And I love the new background.

Missy said...

So fun! Your boys are getting so big!