Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Birthday!

Happy Halloween!


Here are some of the cute Halloween pictures that we got of almost all of the grandkids. My cute little bat wouldn't sit still very long and so in the picture with "everyone" we are missing Taylor in her cute fairy costume. Both Brandon and Jessen were bats so that was fun. I made Ben a batman costume and I was a simple cat.





Brandon thought that his birthday party was lots of fun. We had Ben's family, my family, and our friends Kim and Brandon (Big B) over. Brandon loved everyone singing to him, and he would have let us do it over and over again.
While we were singing Brandon thought he needed to fold his arms!
And then he would clap afterward and say, "Sing birthday again"!
This is my cute niece Taylor. We decided she needed a party hat too!

2 comments:

Emily said...

We had a lot of fun at Brandon's birthday party! I can't believe he's 2!!! Love you guys!

Kael and Katy said...

Looks like a fun B-day party and Halloween! Your little guy is so cute!