Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally!

I'm such a procrastinator and I never feel the need to run in and get pictures of Brandon done professionally, mostly because I'm too busy and too cheap. I went with my mom to visit my sister Emily and we ended up going to Kiddie Kandids. Here are the cute results. (even though Brandon was super duper tired and didn't want to cooperate with the pictures at all!)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, it's the 3rd of October and you already have 2 posts...good job! Those pictures of Brandon are so cute! We LOVE him... he's Derek's little buddy.

Jeulye said...

those are absolutly adorable

Tamaran said...

Those pictures are SO cute! I love the first one. Brandon sure is getting big.

Kael and Katy said...

Your little guy is so cute! That's so fun to see so many pictures of him up close!!

Britt said...

So cute and SO big! I can't believe he's going to be two.

Amy said...

those are really cute pictures! i just took jeff and hayden to get some and it was a workout. :) how did you put them on your blog? i want to be able to do that with the ones i got. let me know. thanks! :)

Melanie Allen said...

Such a cutie!! He looks much older in these pictures!

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh!! These are just the cutest pictures! What a handsome little cowboy!

Sharene said...

those are very cute. He is so adorable