I got this off of my best friend's blog.
Here are the directions-
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or it can be a memory with Ben or Brandon. It can be any memory that you can think of, doesn't matter.
2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Or if you don't feel like commenting you can email me if you have my email address.
Sunday Funday
12 years ago




8 comments:
So the first memory that came to mind was driving the old yellow car up to Neola. We made it to the Neola store when smoke started billowing from under the hood. If I remember correctly...it was on your birthday.
Then I thought about all the lunches we left Union and went to your house for. Grilled cheese sandwiches and sour cream and cheddar potato chips.
Taking off and going to Uintah canyon with you, me, your guitar and some thrown together camping gear.
Or how about the road trip to southern Utah summer 2002. Skinny dipping in Lake Powell.
Man, good times!
First, I wanna know how to make those cool picture collages. Memory...It's really not a fun one but the one that came to mind first (probably because yours was a car one) was when we almost hit that deer on the way to Roosevelt from school. I let out that awful inhuman scream of terror. whoa. Not fun. A more fun memory would be when you let me pluck your eyebrows for the first time. I felt just like a professional make up artist or something. you had to really trust me to let me do that. Love ya tons!
I was remembering when you were my "hot not-date" for the first time you and I hung out with Tamaran and Jon. I'm pretty sure we harassed both of them mercilessly.
I remember when you were a freshman at college and I came up and stayed at your dorm for spring break. I was so excited to be there with you, and glad that we were finally learning how to get along. :)
Ok so Aaron prompted me to tell this. I remember lighting fireworks off at your house. Aaron was throwing them off the garage roof. the psycho lady across the street came out and started kicking them and yelling at us. You started yelling back at her. We think you scared her. j/k. Oh good times good times.
hey! i think one of the funnest memories we had was going to califoria for spring break. i'm so glad i was able to go with you and mell. that whole trip was very special to me.
(by the way... i coming out to utah oct 28th to nov 5th. i don't know if there would be any way to see you but i thought i would give you a heads up.:))
Good news I tagged you! ;)
I remember playing night games, especially kick the can in your back yard, and the jail was your tramp. I loved that. What fun memories!
Post a Comment