At night we have a ritual that we usually do with Brandon, at least most of the time. He has a bath, gets into his pajamas, we read books or hang out for awhile, he gets a bottle and then we take him to bed. The funny part about it is he is usually so ready to go to bed that he will run to his room and sometimes try and climb into his bed. He is so cute. The past couple of nights before putting Brandon to bed he has noticed the picture of Jesus hanging on our living room wall, and on the way to put him in bed he waves and says "Jesus, bye bye" and he waves until we get into his room. He is getting so big and I love him so much.
Sunday Funday
12 years ago




2 comments:
Brandon is such a cutie! Wish you lived closer so I could see him more often!
So cute. I love the fun things kids say when they start to notice the world around them. Deb, we have the same blog background. Must be cuz were cool.... or something like that. -stacy
Post a Comment