Melanie, her kids, and of course her "nanny" Sarah came to visit us a little while ago. It was really good to get to see them and how much the kids have grown up and changed. Brandon had a blast playing and getting into a bunch of mischief with Brian. Those two boys together....makes me glad I didn't have twin boys! ;) We all had lots of fun. We went over to Vernal to an indoor pool with some kid slides and had a lot of fun. (Sorry we forgot to take pictures). Here are some of the pictures we did manage to get during the visit!
Sunday Funday
11 years ago











3 comments:
Is that your backyard? It looks very different from the last time I saw it. How fun!
No, it's my parents backyard!
Thanks Deb! You're awesome. It was a blast, I'm just sad we had to cut it short. I love to have a copy of the videos you took if there's an easy way to get them to me. Did you get the package?
Post a Comment