Boy I sure do have a hard time keeping up on this blogging stuff. I have a bunch of fun things to put on here, but due to lack of my photos it's always hard to want to add anything.
Ben, Brandon, me and most of my family went on a Train ride on Ben's birthday (not FOR Ben's birthday mind you) called the Polar Express. The kids get to dress in their pj's and you get to ride the train to "the north pole". On the ride you get served hot chocolate and cookies by elves and read The Polar Express. When you finally get to the north pole Santa gets on the train and gives all the kids a bell.
Brandon had so much fun. He couldn't wait to ride the train for "Daddy's party". He thought for sure we were going on the train for a birthday party for daddy. He loved to sit by Caitlin, Jessen, and Grandma, and always wanted to have Tylee sitting with him. It was lots of fun.
The next day Ben and I proceeded with our shopping for a new car, which we had done the day before and met everyone at the train. We eventually found a car that we both really liked. (Pictures eventually) And you know car dealerships....it took us forever to get out of there. But we went home fighting over who got to drive it ;) Just kidding. I drove part of the way and then let Ben drive the rest of the way home, and boy did he smoke me. I couldn't even keep up with him. It is a silver 04 Toyota 4runner.
I'm sure there is something else I've forgotten to update but this will do for now! Hopefully I can get into a better jive.
Sunday Funday
12 years ago




1 comments:
I've heard the train ride is a blast. Glad Brandon enjoyed it.
Congrats on the new vehicle!
Post a Comment